1. Listen and join in with the Tricky words video.
2. Make a bingo grid.
Write 9 Tricky words into your grid. Give your Tricky words from yesterday to your adult. Then play Tricky Word Bingo. Good Luck.
3. Watch the video - Compound words with Jack. Then complete the work below.
1. Click below and join in with Jack counting 1 to 30 and 30 to 1.
2. Click on the link below and watch Numberblocks Odds and Evens.
3. Odds and Evens Investigators -
I have a problem. I need your help to find out which numbers are odds or evens. You will need to get 10 objects. Clue: Evens always have a friend.
1 is _____________
2 is _____________
3 is _____________
4 is _____________
5 is _____________
6 is _____________
7 is _____________
8 is _____________
9 is _____________
10 is _____________
Can you see a pattern?
How can you find out if 11 is odd and 12 is even?
Is 15 an odd or even?
Is 20 an odd or even?
Is 17 an odd or even?
Is 16 an odd or even?
Expressive Arts and Design Task
You can be as creative as you like.