Just 1 more, we can do this Reception!
1. Click on the video - Vowels with Jack.
2. Can you guess the fruits? Write down what they are.
3. Click on the video - CVC with Jack and CCVC words
4. Can you sound out and write the CCVC words?
CCVC words and CVCC words are words follow specific letter sequences of consonant and vowel sounds. CCVC words follow the letter sequence Consonant-Consonant-Vowel-Consonant.
Literacy, Communication & language & Expressive, Arts and Design Task
We are still looking at What's at the bottom of the ocean?
So, I've found this;
What is it? Who do you think it belongs to? What might be inside it?
1. Click on school videos - Find Videos for Reception 2020 - 2021 - The Night Pirates.
Who are characters in the story? Where was the story set at the beginning of the story? What does stealthy mean? What happened? Do you think anyone would find out? If so, why?
2. Time to get creative and you can bring your telescope into school tomorrow.
1. Click on the video - Counting to 20 with Jack.
2. Now we are good at counting in 1's but I would like you to count to 100. YES I said 100! It would take us a long time to count to 100 in 1's. So we are going to count in tens to 100. Groups of 10.
Click on the video - counting in tens with Jack.
3. You will need lots of objects.
a. Go and get 10 objects and put them in a group.
b. Repeat again. Until you have 10 groups with 10 objects in each group. 10 groups of 10
Count your objects in tens.
10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100
4. Close your eyes. Get your adult to move some groups away. No cheating! You have to count how many groups of tens are left? Repeat 5 times.
Don't forget to count in tens!