Good Morning Everyone!
Well, we have done so well keeping Nursery open every day since September 2020, so it was perhaps only to be expected that as restrictions eased, there would be a knock-on effect for our little ones. We must follow Public Health and Government Guidance and so learning will remain online for all children in Nursery and Reception just for this school week.
We will set 3 activities per day, covering a range of learning. Please use them as you wish. We entirely understand that you will be juggling this week.. jobs, family life, childcare etc. As teachers and TAs, we too are having to make different arrangements for our families and work too.
If you can do more on some days or can only email pictures once everyone is in bed, then that's fine. The activities are a guide to the language, vocabulary, and skills that we would be concentrating on in our nursery activities and play. We know some of you welcome the activities to keep your little ones busy and focussed. Please do your best - that's all we ask.
Good Luck and Stay Safe
Mrs Barker, Mrs Clough and Mrs Collins
Look at the picture.
1. Where are the children?
2. Why is the boy crying?
3. How do you think the little girl is feeling?
4. Who do you think the grown up is?
5. What would make everyone happy again?
6. What would you say to the children?
1. sun, sea, sock, soap, spoon, sandcastle
2. apple, ant, astronaut, arrow, ambulance, anchor
3. tiger, teddy, tap, tomato, table, teapot
4. panda, pig, parrot, pirate, peg, pen
5. igloo, invitation, igwana, insects, ink, instruments
6. net, nurse, nose, nest, nail, numbers