- Telephone: 01282 771146
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Listen to and join in with the Phase 3 sounds video below.
2. Practise reading and writing your Phase 2 and 3 tricky words. Write them down on individual pieces of paper and get your adult to hide them. Go and find them and read the words. Remember you can't segment and blend them. Don't throw them away we will use them everyday this week.
1. Watch the Rainbow Fish story.
2. Communication and Language - Think and talk about:
Where the story is set?
Who are the characters?
What was the problem in the story?
How was the problem solved?
3. Complete the work below.
1. Click below and join in with counting with Jack.
2. Subitising - Using your brain. Click on Subitising with Jack.
Get a handful of small objects (no more than 10) and get your adult to put some down and you subitise how many. Repeat 5 times.
3. Counting - Look at the picture and count how many.