From September 2020, school is going CASHLESS. This means we will not be able to accept cash for payments of:
- Nursery fees
- School dinners
- Trips, Visits and Activities
- Plus more.....
In addition to paying for these items, ParentPay will be used by you in order to book your child's lunch choices and provide consent for free of charge trips, visits and activities.
To do this, EVERY PARENT will need to activate a log on for the ParentPay system.
(Please note if you have already activated your account, this will remain the same)
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for nursery fees, lunches and other items such as trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date