In our Nursery there are two teachers:
Mrs Barker and Mrs Clough
and our Teaching & Learning Assistants
Miss Barnes and Mrs Catley
We also welcome students from local colleges on work placements.
· Nursery starts each day at 8.45am. If your child requires morning only sessions (15hrs a week) they should be collected between11.30 and 11.45am.
· The morning session ends at 11.45am when those children who stay all day (30hrs) have their Packed Lunches (11.45am-12.15pm) which they bring from home before continuing the day with the afternoon session.
· The Nursery closes each day at 3.15pm. Our doors open from 3.00pm and all children should be collected by 3.15pm
· All Nursery Children receive free milk and a fruit snack each morning and have access to indoor and outdoor provision throughout each session.
· We have access to the school grounds and facilities and also join the rest of the school for important occasions and celebrations and for school masses in church.
· All Nursery sessions are Teacher-led.
Every child will be allocated a Key Worker who will make sure they are always settled, happy and learning.
Parents & Carers will be able to contact the Key Worker by email and at morning and afternoon door openings in person.
Other messages can be passed on via email@example.com
Look here for photos on
Our Nursery Year Timeline