Task 3: VE Day Picnic Planning
Can you think of a traditional party game that you and your family could play at the VE Day picnic?
- What about pass the parcel, musical chairs, musical mats, or statues?
- You could ring or facetime your Grandma or Grandad to ask them what party game they used to like playing when they were little.
- Think about the rules for playing the game and what you would need.
- If you need music maybe you could ask your Mummy or Daddy to help you search for some 1940s songs from the first VE day celebrations.
- It may help you to get organised if you draw what you will need for the game in your book.