Hi Year 6
To access your lessons for each day click on the links below. We will set you a variety of tasks, just like we would in class.
1. Tasks on the computer.
2. Tasks in your CGP workbooks and INSPIRE ASSESSMENT book.
3. Written tasks to be completed in your exercise books.
If we set you a written task we expect the same standards as school. A date and learning objective and your best handwriting. All books will be returned to school when we reopen.
EVERYONE MUST SEND US A BLOG EVERYDAY TO LET US KNOW YOU HAVE DONE YOUR WORK.
Once again this isn’t going to be easy for anyone, so please try your very best and be kind to your parents. We will try our very best to make this fun and interesting.
Lots of love from Mrs Baird and Mrs Jones.
If your Internet isn't working don't panic. Contact school by phone or email to let us know you can't access your work.
1. Read as much as you can.
2. Use your blue ruled exercise book as a personal diary. Record in this book your daily activities including lots of details and your feelings so people in 50 years time can read what it was like living in Lancashire during the Covid 19 outbreak of 2020. You could be the Anne Frank of the future!
4. Exercise each day, whether it be online with Joe Wicks' PE lesson (on you tube daily from 9.00am) or just get outside in your garden if possible.
5. Have some creative time such as doing baking, drawing, colouring, constructing, dancing etc.
WE HAVE PUT LOTS OF IDEAS ON THE WHY DON'T YOU SLIDES ON OUR CLASS PAGE.
Welcome to Year 6!
Using the Gospel values as our guide, Year 6 journey through an exciting last year at primary school with a wonderful teaching team: Mrs Baird (Deputy Head), Mrs Jones (Class Teacher), Miss Earnshaw (Teaching Assistant), Mr Kelly (PE Teacher) and Mrs Miskell (French Teacher).